So, I decided to try Patreon.
Patreon is a platform where you can support content creators like me. It’s basically like paying me a tip every time I make a new origami tutorial as a thanks for my work – and get some rewards in return. Don’t worry, you can set a monthly max (so you never go above your budget) and cancel anytime.
Some people might think that making origami tutorials is easy like just fold something in front of the camera and then upload it. But it’s not the case. It is actually time-consuming and demand a lot of work:
- learning/creating models and finding a good folding sequence
- shooting the video. Equipment are expensive and I don’t have acoustic isolation, so I can only record videos at dawn
- drawing the diagrams. The worst part!
- editing the video
- writing the captions and translating them
- working on the pictures of the model
So any help is highly appreciated 🙂
My Patreon page
Enter this page to see more details and support my work!
Here are some of the rewards you can get if you support my channel. I’ll try to add more models in the future if the campaign works.